We are proud to announce the second major release of Alignak, version 2.0.
After one month of intensive testings and bug fixes, the version 2.0 is now available in our packages repositories. The most significant enhancements of this version:
- a brand new configuration based on Ini files to make Alignak configuration easier
- the application is now packaged and well documented for system installation on major Linux / Unix
- the Alignak arbiter Web Services API has been refactored and enhanced to provide many information about Alignak and the monitored infrastructure
- an easy integration with Grafana thanks to the Arbiter Web services
- internal modules for live state retention and Graphite metrics interface
- many other bug fixes and improvements…
As of today, the Alignak version 2.0 is now available as a stable release from our download repositories.
Check the project installation documentation to set-up and download Alignak.
We did a really huge effort to make the documentation as comprehensive as possible.
In the next days/weeks, we will post and update some tutorials to help discover all the Alignak features.
If more information is needed, feel free to contact us!